[TriLUG] trying this again: Need a job

Douglas A. Whitfield whitdoug at email.unc.edu
Mon May 5 11:02:08 EDT 2008

I've applied for several positions there over time.  Is there a specific job
you had in mind?  At this point, anything I apply for there is probably not
going to cut it since university HR takes forever.  I am going to have to
make a decision by the end of May since my lease runs out.  However, if I
got something temporary in the area maybe I could hold out to wait for
something from UNC.  I already have a potential place to stay for the summer
just south of RTP with a friend so staying local won't be a problem once the
lease runs out.

Thanks for the though!