[TriLUG] adding Linux/samba fileserver to an existing windoze network

Brian Phelps brphelps at ieee.org
Tue May 6 11:59:44 EDT 2008

Samba integrates easily as a mapped drive to the IP address (Don't go
explore the network and look for the samba share).

Other methods, like WinSCP is more secure, but there is no easy way to
mount ssh as a drive like you can with samba as a network mapped drive
yet.  Does anyone know why there is no existing project somewhere to do
this?