[TriLUG] Crazy Fire Lunch

Maxwell Spangler maxpublic08 at maxwellspangler.com
Wed May 7 16:51:27 EDT 2008

On Wed, 2008-05-07 at 09:26 -0400, Roy Vestal wrote:
> Heh...Nah, just get tired of Mongolian grills and Chinese food during
> the week. Can you say "Geek in RTP"?
>
> Whatever happened to hamburgers? I'm up for CharGrill sometime. Heck,
> I'd drive downtown Raleigh.

What about Serena at 5311 South Miami on the eastern edge of RTP near
I-40?

http://www.serena-rtp.com/

Six beers on top including Magic Hat "#9", Sam Adams Summer Ale, Bells
Two Hearted Ale, and good microbrews by the bottle including three from
Big Boss in Raleigh.  1/2 Burgers and a much more diverse menu than just
chinese.

?