[TriLUG] Free non-PC computers at tonight's meeting

Tanner Lovelace clubjuggler at gmail.com
Thu May 8 12:10:58 EDT 2008

Hi folks,

I'm trying to clear out my closet of some non-PC computers I haven't touched
in a long time so I'm bringing them to tonight's meeting for anyone to
take with them.
Here's what I have available:

Color NeXT slab with NeXT monitor, keyboard, mouse, & speaker.

SGI Indy with camera
SGI O2 with camera
SGI Indigo2 Impact

Sun Sparcstation 2 with sun keyboard and sun mouse.

I also have 1 set of SGI keyboard/mouse, 1 SGI monitor (needs a
connector cable),
1 Sun monitor (will work on the Indy or Indigo2), 1 VGA monitor (works
with the O2),
1 Sun scsi CD drive (works with the SGI machines too) and several external Sun
scsi hard drive bays.

If you would like to reserve any of this, please send me an e-mail this
afternoon and I'll put it aside for you.

All of the machines worked when I last checked on them, but like I
said I haven't
done anything with them in a while so ymmv.

Cheers,
Tanner Lovelace
--
Tanner Lovelace