[TriLUG] Inaugural Triangle "Startup Drinks" event. Friday, May 16, 2008 - Champps @ Streets at Southpoint

Phillip Rhodes mindcrime at cpphacker.co.uk
Sun May 11 23:21:55 EDT 2008

Hi all, just thought some of you might be interested in this.  There's
this new idea floating around, known as "Startup Drinks."  The idea is
pretty simple... get people who are interested in startups together
to drink, eat, be merry, and share ideas, info, war-stories, or whatever
regarding STARTUPS.

See: <http://www.startupdrinks.com>

In the specific case of the Triangle, a number of people in this area
have talked about wanting to do more to help build the "startup
community" in the area.  This is one more way to get involved
and work towards that goal.

So we'll meet for the first time, this coming Friday, at the Champps
at Streets at Southpoint in Durham.  That's a relatively central
Triangle location and is probably a decent compromise on location.  If
people want to arrange a different venue for future events, we can talk
about that Friday.

Hope to see you all there.

<http://triangle.startupdrinks.com>

TTYL,