[TriLUG] Dual Monitor DVI on 256MB ATI Radeon 2400 XT

Douglas A. Whitfield whitdoug at email.unc.edu
Tue May 13 11:10:01 EDT 2008

Ok, I'm getting frustrated with my ATI card here.  I've got a post going at
ubuntuforums: http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=645690

My xorg.conf is posted there.  I've been discussing with this guy danwood76
on there, but back in December (yes, I've been dealing with this a while) he
was telling me to do one thing and now he is telling me to do the exact
opposite.  I've gotten dual monitors working, but when it was working there
was LOTS of screen lag.  I'd prefer no lag and dual monitors, but if I have
to pick one or the other, I'll deal with the lag.  Any help would be greatly
appreciated!

--
Douglas A. Whitfield

UNC SILS, May 2008
Co-Founder Carolina Open Source Initiative
http://www.ibiblio.org/cosi
cell: 919-360-0306