[TriLUG] How to fill in a PDF form in Linux/OpenSource?

Tim Jowers timjowers at gmail.com
Fri May 16 10:37:28 EDT 2008

Steve,

FWIW, at BCBS SC we had to automate insurance claims submission and one task
was to submit PDF Forms. From what I remember, PDF Forms have some URL
embedded to post when you submit. using the button in the Form. The "PDF
Form" I'm talking about is a PDF technology versus "PDF form" with a lower
case "f", basically a copmuterized paper form. I can try to surf up how we
did it but it was basically wireshark'ed the HTTP transmission and automated
that.

Tim