[TriLUG] OT: PoE injector/splitter - recommendations?

Len Boyle Len.Boyle at sas.com
Fri May 16 11:56:54 EDT 2008

This grop is going to have a talk on this subject in July.

Future Meetings

July 1st, 2008 - FCoE, Fibre Channel over Ethernet. This new SAN transport is currently being added to OpenSolaris. We'll have a technical presentation and possibly a demo of the new FCoE leadville initiator.

Additional details coming soon. Stay tuned...

http://opensolaris.org/os/project/rtp-osug/