[TriLUG] Vision disability

Paul G. Szabady paul at thyservice.com
Fri May 16 13:09:48 EDT 2008

Greetings,

I have someone that works with me that has a vision problem that is not
necessarily related to the size of a font, but more so the thickness.
In other words, if I had two documents, one with 10pt font and the other
with 20pt, the person would have the same difficulty reading both.
However, if I were to change the 10pt font document to be boldfaced, she
could read that easier than the 20pt font.

What would be the best option(s) to use to meet her needs?  Is there one
version of linux that integrates with $DESKTOP than the other?  Is there
a linux/desktop combo out there, specifically designed for vision
challenged people?

--
Paul
@ Thy Service