[TriLUG] Video card recommendation

Owen oberry at trilug.org
Fri May 30 13:54:32 EDT 2008

Sorry to disappoint you all, but the card that is giving me bad quality
is an Intel integrated chip. I just tested compiz effects, and, although
they work, performance is terrible compared to the ATI Radeon on my old
desktop, running open source drivers. Maybe it's a case of you get what
you pay for though.

Owen