[TriLUG] Off List OT - public commons

Marty Ferguson marty.ferguson at pobox.com
Sat May 31 23:42:41 EDT 2008

Hi, Jim,

I hope I wasn't being to subtle, but perhaps I was.

Both city parks and street gutters are public commons.
I get to decide where to take my dog for a sh*t, unless I'm otherwise
restricted,
and the same goes with cleaning up the mess afterwards.

There have been a lot of turds scattered around the TriLUG list lately,
so while
I am in agreement with many aspects of libertarian philosophy,
I am not at all supportive of most of its  dogma and rhetoric.

Regards,
Marty