[TriLUG] OT - TWC bandwidth caps on the way?

Jason Watts jsnonzzr at gmail.com
Tue Jun 3 11:25:25 EDT 2008

Wasn't it posted by someone that when you guys got your rate increase, that
the bill increase was shortly to follow?

Subscriber:  "WHAT, my bill just went up $64k"
TWC:  "True, but you can download things a 2k quicker."

Heath,  if those numbers are right and they carry over to dsl... I guess the
only surfing I do will be done at from work.