[TriLUG] MySQL service

Paul G. Szabady paul at thyservice.com
Thu Jun 5 17:53:41 EDT 2008

Ron,

Thanks for the advice, but it doesn't help in this case.  We do and will
continue to use oracle, however, we have a growing number of requests to
support mysql.  Lots of open source (LAMP) applications are built around
mysql, not oracle.

We currently have five standalone mysql servers for a variety of apps.
I want to build a solid infrastructure and move these five to it and
have the ability to support future growth.

--
Paul
@ Thy Service