[TriLUG] cause for alarm?

Roberto J. Dohnert robertdohnert at mailshack.com
Fri Jun 6 09:21:51 EDT 2008

Competition always gets better prices and service.  Look at Digital
Phone when TWC started that service it was expensive.  I think when they
started pushing it it was like $55.00.  Vonage started getting bigger
and thats thee one I went with at $29.99 a month and now TWC's service
is much lower in cost, Im still with Vonage but TWC did lower their
prices.