[TriLUG] OT - TWC bandwidth caps - Earthlink

Jason Watts jsnonzzr at gmail.com
Fri Jun 6 11:46:22 EDT 2008

Right, I realize they are both separate entities.

But, if earthlink is on TWC's infrastructure, then Earthlink must be paying
TWC for their network right? so, wouldn't TWC charge earthlink more or quite
possibly some metered system like TWC will to its customers?  thus causing
EL to hand the cost down to EL customers?