[TriLUG] Where is Linux today?

Tim Jowers timjowers at gmail.com
Thu Jun 19 11:04:24 EDT 2008

BTW, I suggest Microsoft to trash their poser Posix and add a real Unix
layer in one of their upcoming releases of Windows. They are just losing too
much ground IMO. But, the usability decline in their products suggests they
are out of touch with the market and trying to dictate what people do rather
than observe what people need.

Linux/Open Source inherently conforms to user needs due to the bazaar model.

TimJowers