[TriLUG] nfs client for windows

Scott G. Hall ScottGHall at BellSouth.Net
Fri Jun 20 09:08:36 EDT 2008

You could look at this document "Configuring Samba on SCO OpenServer
Systems", http://osr600doc.sco.com/en/INT_sambaDoc/osr5config.html

Actually, if you read the history of SAMBA, it was originally developed
on SCO UNIX and Xenix, as well as AT&T SVR3.1 (really Interactive UNIX),
Solaris 2.5 and NetBSD, and graduated to OpenServer (SVR3.2), UNIX SVR4.2,
FreeBSD, AIX, then exploded to the rest of the *NIX world including
UnixWare, OpenServer 7, Solaris 7/8/9/10 and of course Linux.

So I think that if you just download and build the sources directly,
it will work pretty much with the basic setup.  And you can always
acquire the O'Reilly book "Using SAMBA, 3rd Edition"
http://oreilly.com/catalog/9780596007690/index.html
for cookbook admin. and security issues.

--
Scott G. Hall
Raleigh, NC, USA