[TriLUG] nfs client for windows

Mark Fowle mfowle at adeliesystems.com
Fri Jun 20 09:21:59 EDT 2008

Thanks -   I've read the Cygwin NFS Server before - It doesn't fit our
application -  and SFU has a few issues with NFS and TCP/IP stack
errors -  I am going to try Samba -

--
"The ultimate measure of a person is not where they stand in moments
of comfort and convenience, but where they stand in times of challenge