[TriLUG] JOB: Apache Tuning

Christopher L Merrill chris at webperformance.com
Wed Jun 25 13:20:11 EDT 2008

We are looking for somebody on a short-term contract basis.  The job
is to tune a website running on Apache/Linux for better performance under
high load and write an article about the process and the results.  We will
provide the load-testing software as well as hardware, either off-site
or in our test lab. Applicant should obviously have some experience
tuning Apache and have good writing skills.

If anybody has war-stories to share about Apache performance problems
and how they solved them, we'd love to hear about them. If it is
something that you (or we) could turn directly into an article,
that would be great!

Please contact me directly for more details - see my contact
information below.

Chris

chris at webperformance.com                |  http://webperformance.com
919-433-1762                            |  919-845-7601

Website Load Testing and Stress Testing Software & Services