[TriLUG] Talk about a timely TriLUG talk: DNSSEC...

David Black dave at jamsoft.com
Wed Jul 9 14:17:29 EDT 2008

I plan to be there and could capture video again (Sony TRV900).  If
someone else wants to edit and encode, they could have a miniDV or D8
tape on the spot, or MPEG-2 file for download the next day.

The audience questions worked out ok for Paul's talk since I happened to
set up just below a ceiling PA speaker! :-)  A direct feed would be
better, of course.

Dave