[TriLUG] Vista

Greg Brown gwbrown1 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 10 12:56:21 EDT 2008

I never said it was practical! :)

It's times like this I really wonder why is a corporate Linux desktop
thought of as so impractical or impossible.  Ubuntu and its variants work
remarkably well as do roll-your-own desktops.  I suppose purchasing software
from a 3rd party is like outsourcing in a sense but I know a huge chunk of
our employees could function just fine, if not better, with a Linux
desktop.  Frustrating is the word for this scenario.