[TriLUG] What is the Best 'Laptop Linux'?

Jason Watts jsnonzzr at gmail.com
Thu Jul 10 20:25:26 EDT 2008

Alex,

The only think I would question if you went with SUSE would be is the
support for the hardware built into the normal distrabution... or is it from
IBM/Lenovo rebuilding the distro with their finger reader software built
within it.

You might check Lenovo's site and see if you can some how aquire their suse
for cheap.

if you cant do that... well, I cant really say what I suggest... pick one
and reinstall a different if it doesnt work.