[TriLUG] Fwd: Hans Reiser leads cops to wife's body.

Cristóbal Palmer cmp at cmpalmer.org
Fri Jul 11 11:11:46 EDT 2008

On Fri, Jul 11, 2008 at 9:27 AM, Greg Brown <gwbrown1 at gmail.com> wrote:
> We're not talking about a long history of misdemeanors here.. we're talking
> about the biggie: murder.  Make him work in the license plate factory or
> laundry like every other person who has proved they are unable to function
> in a society that provides them enough rope to hang themselves.

I think Ron's point was that we shouldn't cut off our collective nose
to spite our collective face, esp. if we can both punish him
effectively and get something truly useful out of him in the process.
Clearly he should not literally get away with murder.

With that said, I think it's pretty obvious that he won't be doing any
computer work while in prison.

Cheers,
--
Cristóbal M. Palmer
"Small acts of humanity amid the chaos of inhumanity provide hope. But