[TriLUG] ReactOS

Mark Turner jmarkturner at gmail.com
Mon Jul 14 12:50:46 EDT 2008

Dunno, haven't tried MS Office. It does run OpenOffice, though:
http://www.reactos.org/en/tour_office.html

ReactOS might be a good solution for Grandma's machine if you want to
simplify things for her and not introduce Linux and its geek overhead.

Its still evolving, though, but interesting nonetheless.

Cheers,
Mark