[TriLUG] RSVP for IEEE meeting Thursday at 6 PM on managed services and IT outsourcing at NCSU

Jim Ray jim at neuse.net
Mon Jul 14 21:08:54 EDT 2008

I would like to invite you to join me at N.C. State's Engineering
Building I room 1007, located in Centennial Campus Thursday, July 17, at
6 P.M.  I will be speaking at IEEE (Institute of Electrical and
Electronics Engineers, Inc.) section of Eastern North Carolina's meeting
where I will do a brief overview of managed services followed by a live
demonstration and Q&A session.

I have been a member of IEEE for 27 years, am a Senior Member and am the
current Treasurer of IEEE ENCS.

Directions:
Coming from Durham take I-40 East to exit 295.  Turn left onto Gorman
St. Pass through two lights and make a right at the third light onto
Avent Ferry Rd.  Turn right at the second light onto Varsity Dr.  Follow
Varsity Dr. ending at Partners Way.  Take a left onto Partners Way. Take
your first right onto Main Campus Dr. and then your first right onto
Oval Dr. There are parking spaces on Oval Dr. Walk through the breezeway
of Engineering Building II to access Engineering Building I.

>From I-40 West, take exit 295.  Turn right onto Gorman St.  Pass through
two lights and make a right at the third light onto Avent Ferry Rd.
Turn right at the second light onto Varsity Dr.  Follow Varsity Dr.
ending at Partners Way.  Take a left onto Partners Way. Take your first
right onto Main Campus Dr. and then your first right onto Oval Dr. There
are parking spaces on Oval Dr. Walk through the breezeway of Engineering
Building II to access Engineering Building I.

Parking is Free on Campus after 5 P.M. unless otherwise marked.

For a map of Centennial Campus you can visit the following web site:

http://www.ncsu.edu/campus_map/centennial.htm

The address is: 911 Partners Way, Raleigh, NC, 27606

For more information you can contact me at jim at neuse.net or call (919)
838-1672

Please let me know if you are able to attend so I can get an accurate
count.

Regards,

Jim Ray, MCSE
President
Neuse River Networks
919-838-1672
http://www.neuserivernetworks.com

Neuse River Networks, based in Raleigh, NC, is redefining IT Outsourcing
with its Managed Services ONE Plan that automates computer processes to
provide proactive computer networking solutions for businesses. The ONE
Plan is designed to manage your computer network so you don't have to.
Neuse River Networks has been developing client trust since 1997 by
applying expertise in Computer Networking and offering superlative
service.