[TriLUG] OT: Website Administrator position

Jim Ray jim at neuse.net
Tue Jul 29 11:49:14 EDT 2008

Why don't you advocate something like Joomla so anyone that can get to a web site can potentially be a webmaster?

Regards,

Jim Ray, MCSE
President
Neuse River Networks
919-838-1672
http://www.neuserivernetworks.com

Neuse River Networks, based in Raleigh, NC, is redefining IT Outsourcing with its Managed Services ONE Plan that automates computer processes to provide proactive computer networking solutions for businesses. The ONE Plan is designed to manage your computer network so you don't have to. Neuse River Networks has been developing client trust since 1997 by applying expertise in Computer Networking and offering superlative service.