[TriLUG] OT: Website Administrator position

Jim Ray jim at neuse.net
Tue Jul 29 13:34:17 EDT 2008

I wouldn't touch those stinking Windows people. They really, really
suck. Frontpage can just stand up and go home.

Now, Joomla is different. I recommended it to the IEEE Eastern North
Carolina Section and have their upcoming new web site address:

http://ewh.ieee.org/r3/enc/cms/

How is that for a reference? Good luck. Play those politics. I miss
hearing Bernard and Ernest Fitzgerald over in the Western Conference.
You could hear a pin drop between their words. Very powerful sermons,
indeed.