[TriLUG] OT: Website Administrator position

Jim Ray jim at neuse.net
Tue Jul 29 15:47:11 EDT 2008

Well, certainly, everyone is entitled to an opinion. I'd like to see a
better suggestion instead of running down the one made.

I coded my first web site in a text processor in 1997 and contend Joomla
is better than writing code.

Dreamweaver is nice yet forces folks to buy expensive proprietary
software and have dedicated/trained/compensated webmasters. Not cool in
the Methodist church I know.