[TriLUG] Good place to get excess equipment?

Jim Ray jim at neuse.net
Thu Jul 31 16:20:02 EDT 2008

Dude...let me hook you up. I'm pretty sure I have a laptop circa 1.8 GHz with 512 MB RAM that only needs an external mouse. If no, I have another 800 MHz laptop with hosed video (external monitor may work fine - no guarantees).

Any chance I might get some beer out of the deal for both? Bubbaweisser doesn't count.

Regards,

Jim Ray, MCSE
President
Neuse River Networks
919-838-1672
http://www.neuserivernetworks.com

Neuse River Networks, based in Raleigh, NC, is redefining IT Outsourcing with its Managed Services ONE Plan that automates computer processes to provide proactive computer networking solutions for businesses. The ONE Plan is designed to manage your computer network so you don't have to. Neuse River Networks has been developing client trust since 1997 by applying expertise in Computer Networking and offering superlative service.