[TriLUG] Anybody using DD-WRT?

John Wheeler jwheeler at etherealfringe.com
Fri Aug 1 15:33:24 EDT 2008

heh, I was bothered enough by this discovery to play around for a bit...
just a quick little script, but BrainSlayer's two line variable unset
definitely is the way to go.

I will be sticking with DD-WRT for the many options it provides, some
things not found in Tomato or OpenWRT.
This does serve as a sobering example of trusting code you aren't
familiar with, maybe it will prompt a decent audit of dd-wrt in the
near future.