[TriLUG] WRT54G

David Brain dbrain at gmail.com
Sat Aug 2 12:36:40 EDT 2008

Hi,

On Fri, Aug 1, 2008 at 9:12 PM, bidwell <bidwell at dead-city.org> wrote:
> Randy Barlow wrote:.
>>
> I've used openwrt "white russian" which so far I haven't heard
> anyone mention..... which I'm slightly worried about.  Are there
> problems with this I haven't heard about?  I've been happy
> with it.

I've had white russian on a WRT-54GL now for a good few years, it's
not given me any huge problems, router seems to lock up sporadically
(< once per week), but other than that no issues.  Have been thinking
of upgrading, but problem with that is that it I would almost have to
buy a second router to install on, so I don't have the risk of loosing
connectivity by having something go wrong during the upgrade.

David.