[TriLUG] OT: getting liability insurance

David Mann dmann99 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 3 14:53:23 EDT 2008

> On Friday 01 August 2008 09:01, Joseph Mack NA3T wrote:
> > I'm doing a job where I need to install some extra hardware
> > at a remote site, pull cable through the ceiling to connect
> > them and check that they all work together. It's a couple of
> > hours at the most. (And what I can't figure is why they need
> > someone else to do the job - I don't know why they can't get
> > a spool of cable, some tools and a ladder and just do it
> > themselves - it would be much cheaper and quicker).

If these tasks are falling in your lap, why don't you contract out to do
that part? As convenient as it might be for them to consider you a
one-stop-shop for this project, might be time to manage their expectations
and have them foot the bill for their extra requirements.

-- Dave

--
Dave Mann
www.brainio.us