[TriLUG] web-based image management package

Christopher L Merrill chris at webperformance.com
Fri Aug 8 20:46:00 EDT 2008

I'd like to switch from the Kodak Easyshare freeware to a web-based
management package for organizing my pictures, videos, etc.  It would
be running on my Linux server, which is currently Fedora but may
soon be CentOS.

I'd like these things to be easy:
1) mass-upload pictures and videos
2) organize into albums
3) create users (authenticated) and give them access to albums

Any suggestions?

chris at webperformance.com                |  http://webperformance.com
919-433-1762                            |  919-845-7601

Website Load Testing and Stress Testing Software & Services