[TriLUG] Off topic. Security Job posting

Jason Watts jsnonzzr at gmail.com
Sun Aug 10 10:43:58 EDT 2008

Hello to all,

My company is seeking someone who would like to join our MSS (Managed
Security Solution) team located in the Charlotte NC area.

In this position you will be responsible for the upkeep of our IPS
appliances (they are *nix based) as well as analyzing the traffic that
passes though them.  also, you will have all sorts of other random things
thrown at you.

This is an entry level position security experience isn't necessary, but
would definitely prefer someone with a year or two of networking experience.

Also,   I wont play any part in the hiring process and if you would prefer
to not send your resume to me, let me know and I will get you the address to
send your resumes to.

Jason