[TriLUG] TWC speeds

Jim Tuttle jjtuttle at trilug.org
Thu Aug 28 14:07:20 EDT 2008

Turbo is being advertised as 10 down, 384 up for standard rate ($40,
$45, or $50) + $10.
http://www.timewarnercable.com/carolinas/products/RoadRunner/order_info.html

I've been doing Lite (1.5 down, 256 up) for $30.  Duke OIT offers TWC
Business 5 down 768 up for $40. So, going to Turbo is a big step
financially.

OlsonE at aosa.army.mil wrote:
> I got something in the mail that said my RR Turbo was upped to 16mb.
> I'll look for the e-mail they sent me and forward it on.

---Jim Tuttle