[TriLUG] Reminder: Internetworkers Gathering Tomorrow - Free Beer

Tarus Balog tarus at opennms.org
Wed Sep 3 10:26:19 EDT 2008

Gang:

Just a reminder that tomorrow we are sponsoring the September
Internetworkers gathering:

http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

and OpenNMS will be supplying the beer. Please drop me a note off-list
if you plan to come so I can have a count for the restaurant. If you
decide to come at the last minute and have not RSVP'd, don't worry
about it and come anyway, but if you know you can make it let me know.

-T

Tarus Balog, OpenNMS Maintainer             Main:   +1 919 533 0160
The OpenNMS Group, Inc.                     Fax:    +1 503 961 7746
Email: tarus at opennms.org                    URL: http://www.opennms.org
PGP Key Fingerprint: 8945 8521 9771 FEC9 5481  512B FECA 11D2 FD82 B45C