[TriLUG] Looking for the simplest stand-in temporary mail server

Jason Watts jsnonzzr at gmail.com
Thu Sep 11 11:03:20 EDT 2008

thinking outside the box (or atleast i think I am)

setup a server at your new place, and clone your old one onto the drives of
the new one.  point the record away... im sure you will have to take it down
while you are cloneing, but i would think it wont be THAT long.

of course this unthought out idea completly fall's though if you dont have a
second box, or a new house picked out yet.

Good luck with your move, im doing the same shortly... I just dont have any
server's to worry about.

jason