[TriLUG] TRILUG MEETING - Rolling Your Own: Building a REAL Internet Appliance

John Mitchell john280z at gmail.com
Thu Sep 11 19:36:21 EDT 2008

> I do not know how these meetings work, but, will there be a presentation of some formality?  Could I see it after you are done?  Am I being totally inappropriate?

Mr Dave Moody,

   As can be seen by some of the replies to your question, your
honesty and humbleness will stand you in good steed with this rag-tag
band of miscreants.

   For further edification of how this pack of Wolves goes about their
daily life, I would recommend that you do some irc (internet relay
chat) and join #trilug on freenode.net during their idyllic working
hours.

john mitchell