[TriLUG] Career planning - certs(?)

Jim Ray jim at neuse.net
Mon Sep 22 12:05:06 EDT 2008

I'll take someone that has an interest and a good home network over a
person with experience in the field and alphabet soup after their name
any day. If you do not tell the prospect, the prospect might not know.

Regards,

Jim Ray, MCSE
President
Neuse River Networks
919-838-1672
http://www.neuserivernetworks.com

Neuse River Networks, based in Raleigh, NC, is redefining IT Outsourcing
with its Managed Services ONE Plan that automates computer processes to
provide proactive computer networking solutions for businesses. The ONE
Plan is designed to manage your computer network so you don't have to.
Neuse River Networks has been developing client trust since 1997 by
applying expertise in Computer Networking and offering superlative
service.