[TriLUG] Important: October Meeting

Alan Porter porter at trilug.org
Wed Sep 24 09:37:50 EDT 2008

The official PR flunkie from the steering committee would like to
direct your attention to the first two paragraphs of our web page,
http://www.trilug.org/

Welcome to the home page of the Triangle Linux Users Group, dedicated to
the Triangle area of North Carolina including Durham, Raleigh, Chapel
Hill, and Research Triangle Park. TriLUG is a 501(c)(3) educational
non-profit for the purpose of promoting and supporting the use of Linux
and related Free and Open Source programs in the Triangle area.

We have monthly meetings -- 7pm on the 2nd Thursday of every month at
Red Hat headquarters on NC State's Centennial Campus [directions
http://www.redhat.com/about/contact/ww/americas/raleigh.html]. Our
meetings average around 90 people in attendance.

Alan