[TriLUG] TriLUGnet (was New to the area now, and DSL issues)

Mark Turner jmarkturner at gmail.com
Thu Sep 25 09:36:28 EDT 2008

I'd like to see a free, region-wide community network spring up, with an
interconnect at MCNC. Why should my packets go through Washington, DC on
their way to my next-door neighbor's house?

I think the City of Raleigh would be open to such a network being set up
around town, as long as there was a viable organization to maintain it.

Some day ...

--
Mark Turner
www.markturner.net