[TriLUG] Books and a Linux Journal Collection for anyone who wants them

Craig Taylor ctalkobt at gmail.com
Mon Sep 29 00:05:34 EDT 2008

Not so much C= Magazines but (almost) any Commodore hardware I'd be
interested in.

You'd be surprised at all the old hardware type items people are still
interested in. For old PC hardware I wouldn't expect it so much (due to the
oversupply) but there's something about an 8 bit processor that you
understood how all the chips and everything worked.