[TriLUG] XP/Vista on Ubuntu (was: Parallels)

William Sutton william at trilug.org
Wed Oct 1 08:47:10 EDT 2008

Cristobal Palmer has been using VirtualBox at his place pf employment and
can tell you a pretty ugly story about trying to expose several VMs with
external IP addresses without bridging.  I don't know if he finally got it
working or not, but the territory he was on was well outside their
documentation.

William Sutton