[TriLUG] Point of Sale Solutions

Tarus Balog tarus at opennms.org
Thu Oct 2 13:00:35 EDT 2008

On Oct 2, 2008, at 12:48 PM, Tim Jowers wrote:

> TinaPOS. There is also a spinoff called TinPOS++ or something. Cool
> thing
> and simple enough to dicker around with the db in the bg. Check the
> discussion on sourceforge to see if his barcode scanner and line
> printer are
> supported.

Thanks for all the advice. The only problem with most of these is that
I don't want to be the guy deploying it. (grin) I've been contacted by
some folks off list (I'll get back to you today, promise) who I'll
hook up with the end user.

-T

Tarus Balog, OpenNMS Maintainer             Main:   +1 919 533 0160
The OpenNMS Group, Inc.                     Fax:    +1 503 961 7746
Email: tarus at opennms.org                    URL: http://www.opennms.org
PGP Key Fingerprint: 8945 8521 9771 FEC9 5481  512B FECA 11D2 FD82 B45C