[TriLUG] Free thinkpad Li Ion battery for T2[0123]

Joseph Mack NA3T jmack at wm7d.net
Thu Oct 2 20:43:14 EDT 2008

FRU P/N 02K6627
ASM P/N 02K6621

This came an extra with a laptop from ebay. However it
doesn't match the laptop and I can't use it. I expect it's
in reasonable shape, but I can't test it as I don't have the
matchine laptop.

You can pick it up in Durham (h) or RTP (w).

As usual, if two people want it, I'll give it to the lowest
person on the economic totem pole (eg bankrupt Wall St CEO,
student, teacher)

Joe