[TriLUG] cygwin reviews

William Sutton william at trilug.org
Mon Oct 27 17:59:24 EDT 2008

When considering Cygwin, keep in mind that the specific utility you want
will have to run under Cygwin's environment.  That means no standalone
rsync jobs (you'll have to force any Windows tasks to run rsync through
Cygwin, something I was unable to do when I attempted to get Apache to
start on system bootup).

You might also check the Cygwin archives.

FWIW.

William Sutton