[TriLUG] cygwin reviews

Jason Watts jsnonzzr at gmail.com
Mon Oct 27 21:17:51 EDT 2008

ahh... gotcha... no, the point of me starting this thread was in hopes of
getting opinions of the product and possibly some other suggestions ... but
it sounds like it might be halfway stable at least and I will definitely be
giving it a shot.

To all:  Thanks for all the input.  I will likely be installing tomorrow
unless I get sidetracked by games