[TriLUG] A Myth TV question, I think

Matt Bidwell bidwell at dead-city.org
Fri Nov 7 09:09:13 EST 2008

OlsonE at aosa.army.mil wrote:
> On that note, is anyone using MythTV to record HD content? How many
> streams are you able to record simultaneously? How much disk space do
> you have for the system?
>
> As of late, I've been having tons of issues with my TW cable box.

<snip>

I'm recording HD over the air.  I only have one capture card, so
I only record one stream at a time.  I've got two 500 gig drive
mirrored, but as they haven't added hours to the day, it's
always full.  I'm capturing with the pdhdtv 5000 and playing
back to the tv with an nvidia onboard card.

Matt