[TriLUG] A Myth TV question, I think

Emmaus suamme1 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 7 12:05:47 EST 2008

I have a pcHDTV 5500 (QAM and Analog), HVR-1250 (PCIe QAM), and
PVR-150 (SD) and they seem to cooperate well. The 5500's analog
component isn't that great as it's not an encoder, but it works fine
for low priority recordings.

After checking my listings, I recorded 35 hours of mixed content on
Wednesday and it hasn't had any major issues since I got them all
running.

This is on Ubuntu 8.10.