[TriLUG] A Myth TV question, I think

Neil L. Little nllittle at embarqmail.com
Sun Nov 9 13:23:28 EST 2008

I have noticed that the audio on the ABC station (WTVD, Durham,NC) is ok
if the program is coming from the local studio but has a Low Frequency
roll off (that tinny barrel sound) when they are broadcasting the
national network feed.

For me it is most noticeable when viewing a NASCAR race. The audio is ok
on the DTV and SDTV channels.

73,
Neil,WA4AZL
JARS Forever!!